Waiter (f/m/d) German speaking - Hapag-Lloyd Luxury Cruise1 Stellenangebot
Waiter (f/m/d) German speaking - Hapag-Lloyd Luxury Cruise
Charterer: Hapag-Lloyd Cruises
WANDERLUST? You love the sea and want to inspire the guests by providing excellent service?
Be one of the best! Join us on a journey around the world and discover exciting destinations on board the best cruise ships in the world*: MS EUROPA and MS EUROPA 2. With a lot of passion and the highest demands on your own work, we will take you on the journey of a lifetime. *lt. Berlitz Cruise Guide
sea chefs - your employer with various missions - weather ocean-going, expedition, luxury or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel- and crew-management for international cruise lines, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities onboard cruise ships in the premium - and luxury sector.
Discover the world with us and experience #WorldClassMoments!
This awaits you on your journey with us:
- You assist the Chef de Rang in serving around 30 guests in your restaurant/bar area.
- Your preparation before, during and after service are the key to a successful teamwork and a smooth service.
- Being a host by nature you will provide excellent service in one of the gourmet or specialty restaurants or in either of the first-class bars.
- You are an essential part in assisting the guests during their culinary journey aboard, serving unique taste experiences, or providing wine and beverage recommendations.
- Duration of your 1st contract: 4 - 6 months
- Your sign on can be planned on an individual basis throughout the year depending on both your availability as well as our vacancies.
Your course & your talents
Here's what you bring on board:
- Very good German skills
- Completed apprenticeship in the restaurant or hospitality industry or at least 2 years work experience, ideally in à la carte service, preferably in upscale gastronomy.
- You are reliable, able to work under pressure and have no problem remaining service-oriented even in stressful situations.
- Polite and pleasant manners
- Very well-groomed appearance
- Good English skills
Why sailing with sea chefs?
You can look forward to:
- Travelling the world
- Paid and organised travel
- International work environment
- Free accommodation & catering
- Exclusive crew areas
- Great career opportunities
- Development & training courses
- Paid insurance
- Free uniform cleaning
- All benefits
Any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
Questions remain unanswered? Our recruiting team will be happy to help you:
Kevin Lane Weiss
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please apply online only.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: j8teborr