Waiter (f/m/d) German speaking - Mein Schiff Fleet1 Stellenangebot
TUI Cruises / Mein Schiff
Waiter (f/m/d) German speaking - Mein Schiff Fleet
Charterer: TUI Cruises / Mein Schiff
WANDERLUST? You love the sea and want to inspire the guests by providing excellent service?
Start the adventure of a lifetime and come aboard the Mein Schiff® fleet: The fleet now has six ships sailing the world's oceans and stands for contemporary premium vacations.
sea chefs - your employer with various missions - weather ocean-going, expedition, luxury or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel- and crew-management for international cruise lines, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities onboard cruise ships in the premium - and luxury sector.
Discover the world with us and experience #WorldClassMoments!
This awaits you on your journey with us:
- You may be scheduled in the Restaurant as well as in the Bar bar area
- Support of your Chef de Rang / Senior Waiter or Barkeeper as integral part of the team during service and preparation times
- Responsible for the preparation and cleaning of a service station before and after service and taking over duties such as setting the tables, polishing glasses and cutlery
- Serving food and beverage orders
- Duration of your 1st contract: 5 - 6 months, further contracts possible
- Your sign on can be planned on an individual basis throughout the year depending on both your availability as well as our vacancies.
Your course & your talents
Here's what you bring on board:
- You have very good German skills.
- You have had first touchpoints within the service department and you can imagine working independently in a restaurant setting.
- Any work experience in the restaurant, bar or hotel sector is an advantage.
- You are reliable, able to work under pressure and have no problem remaining service-oriented even in stressful situations.
- You feel most comfortable working in a team.
- You have good English skills.
Why sailing with sea chefs?
You can look forward to:
- Travelling the world
- Paid and organised travel
- International work environment
- Free accommodation & catering
- Exclusive crew areas
- Great career opportunities
- Development & training courses
- Paid insurance
- Free uniform cleaning
- All benefits
Any questions about a job on board and/or our application process?
You can find comprehensive information and the FAQ on our website.
Questions remain unanswered? Our recruiting team will be happy to help you:
We look forward to receiving your application - regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology and/or sexual orientation. Please apply online only.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: je845px9