Mandatory internship in the area of "Sustainability Reporting and Corporate Carbon Footprint"1 Praktikumsplatz
We are Neumann Kaffee Gruppe. And we love coffee.
For us at Neumann Kaffee Gruppe, everything revolves around coffee. As a globally active green coffee service group, our more than 3,000 employees in 26 countries work with dedication for and with green coffee, which is always the focus of our services along the entire coffee supply chain. Our fields of work are just as diverse as our employees and we are proud to live this diversity.
Become part of our coffee family in our holding company, Neumann Gruppe GmbH, located in Hamburg HafenCity Hamburg and start your
Mandatory internship in the area of "Sustainability Reporting and Corporate Carbon Footprint"
starting October 1st, 2023 or January 8th, 2024.
As part of our sustainability program, we conduct a group-wide data collection of sustainability KPIs annually and calculate our Corporate Carbon Footprint. For this purpose, we are continuously expanding our group-wide reporting structures, thereby also creating a basis for regular CR reporting as well as for the (further) development of our sustainability projects.
Exciting tasks are waiting for you
- Sustainability analysis: Dive into the data collection and evaluation of our sustainability KPIs.
- Global quality check: Conduct regular quality-checks of information provided by our global group companies.
- Carbon accounting: Dive into calculating and analyzing our corporate carbon footprint, gaining valuable environmental insights.
- Sustainability reporting: Play a key role in preparing the upcoming NKG Sustainability Report, as well as in the graphic and editorial processing of the report content.
- Group-wide assistance: Provide administrative support globally, addressing technical and content-related queries about our reporting software.
- Climate assessment: Review climate change risk assessments for various coffee origins.
- Sustainability Scorecard: Benchmarking other sustainability-related data.
- Projects: Assist in various sustainability- and compliance-related projects.
This is what you can offer
- Education: Enrolled student pursuing a degree in sustainability management, environmental management, corporate responsibility, business administration, or a comparable subject, preferably in a master's program.
- Internship Period: Availability for a minimum of six months, demonstrating a commitment to contributing meaningfully to our team's goals.
- Background: A natural affinity for numbers and a keen analytical interest to proficiently handle data-driven tasks.
- Personality: Analytical working style, good communication skills, solution-driven mindset, service mentality and openness to work in a multicultural environment.
- It´s International: You demonstrate strong intercultural skills and an excellent command of English; Spanish, Portuguese or German is a plus.
MS Office: You have a good command of the MS Office package, especially Excel.
This is what we offer
Beschreiben Sie, was den Bewerber in Ihrem Unternehmen erwartet und welche besonderen Anreize geboten werden.
- Scenic workplace: A modern atmosphere in a central location with Elbphilharmonie views awaits you.
- Hybrid flexibility: Enjoy flexible working hours and mobile working options with our hybrid models.
- Investing in you: Benefits and numerous development opportunities.
- Green commuting benefits: We support eco-friendly commutes with Deutschland-Ticket and JobRad subsidies.
- Attractive benefits: Discounted lunch offers.
- Team connection: Join us for summer parties, Christmas dinners, and coffee lounge chats in our family-like environment.
Neumann Kaffee Gruppe
Frau Fatma Kuyucuoglu
Tel. +49 40 36123-0